Search This Blog

Sunday, December 18, 2011

0.99 Cents Only

Yup, as the title announces my book is now set at the prince of only 99 cents. After taking some good advice from a successful author I decided to lower the price. I hope and pray that this really gets the book out there and draws a lot of attention. Tell your friends, tell your family. If they don't have a Kindle or Nook, they can download one as an app for free to their smart phones, computers, tablets, and other devices.

I want to say thank you to Louise Berry. Louise is a retired english teacher who took some time to sit down and do a fine tuning edit to the grammar and structure of the book. I feel that with her help, the book is at its best right now. Thank you, Louise, you have helped me so much.

Also I just recently made up a bunch of promotional cards for the book. Here is the card, front and back: ( I know the back is blurry on here. It is much clearer on the card itself.)

p.s. If you do pick one up and enjoy it, please 'like' and/or leave a good comment on site where you downloaded it. Word of mouth is always the best advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment