Search This Blog

Friday, March 2, 2012

Art and Pintrest


For this week, I want to show off some more of my art. This is a special piece because it was colored in by a new friend I met in the game that this character was designed for. If you have read some of my other posts you know that this is Bark, a superhero for the Facebook game Clash: Rise of Heroes. If you didn’t know that, go back a few posts and read more about him.

On another note: For anyone out there that is involved with Pintrest, I have an account now. Check out my pins and follow/like/re-pin. As always, you can help out my continuing efforts to advertise my new book by repining the links and images to your boards. http://pinterest.com/senseidoji/
Hope everyone has a nice first week of March.

No comments:

Post a Comment