Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

5 of 5 stars

Had a long day out today. Started early in the morning with a trip to Dollywood, then over to Knoxville to see a movie and then head off to a meeting with the EGA. It was fun, but boy am I bushed. So, it was a really nice thing to see another 5 star review of my book on Amazon when I turned on the computer.

Check it out: http://www.amazon.com/review/RK8J12PBX1YRE/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B0069DS694&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=


5.0 out of 5 stars The Crystal Needle by Daniel PeytonOctober 9, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: The Crystal Needle (Kindle Edition)
Daniel Peyton is a new author to me and I wanted to see what his books were like, while asking him questions on FB he informed me that I could get the book at Amazon for .99 so I scrambled to the site and bought the book not knowing what to expect.
I am so very glad that I did.
He made the story grab my attention from the very first page and kept me guessing as to what was going to happen next. I love that he could spin the story in so many directions and surprise you with the way it all flowed.
Joe, Allison, Elsabeth were so interesting to me that I felt like I would love to meet them in real life.
I gave this book 5 stars because of the style and suspense he wrote in.
To all book lover: You really should go check his books out and see for yourself what I am talking about. I loved it so much that I am telling everyone I know to read this story
Thank you Daniel Peyton you are awesome!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great review! I'll check out the book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do. It will be 99 cents until the 15th, so grab it while now.

      Delete