Search This Blog

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Christmas is early

  Christmas has arrived, at least in Featherville. Yes, today, November 15th, the follow up Christmas story for The Crystal Needle is out.

It was a fun story to write. I had not tried to write an actual Christmas story before. The story is not intense, there is a lot of good humor in it, and I know you are going to love to see your favorite characters again. What made it interesting to write was the fact that I wrote most of it during the summer. I would sit down, put on Christmas music and write. Each time I would get up from writing I would have to remind myself that it was 90 degrees outside and not December.

I hope that you enjoy the book, it is available on Kindle for only 99 cents, and it is in print for 6.99.

Kindle

Print:

Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment