Search This Blog

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Where am I?

I hope everyone got a chance to read my last post about my experience with one of the worlds worst "publishers". (And the word publisher is used loosely when speaking about them.) Now I want to tell you about happier times. No, I haven't been picked up by a major publisher or am looking at millions of fans....yet. But, I got over my fears and concerns and moved on.

One of the best things that have happened to me in the writing world is meeting other writers/readers. They have encouraged me and given me the confidence to put my foot back in the waters and realize that not every inch of ocean is filled with sharks.

So, this post is going to be short. You're welcome. I just wanted to thank everyone who left a note of encouragement or sympathy on my last post. And, I wanted to give a list of links where you can find the books I do want to promote.

Without much further ado: my books. (Each location is also a link to that locations page.)

The Crystal Needle: (ebook: 2.99 Print book: 11.99)

Amazon: Ebook

Amazon: Print












The Crystal Needle: A Christmas To Remember 
(Ebook: 0.99 Print Book: 6.99)

Amazon Ebook

Amazon Print:












Bark: Origins of a Superhero (Free Everywhere) 

Smashwords

Kobo

Nook

iTunes

Sony 

Goodreads

!ndigo










p.s. nothing encourages an author more than a good review. hint hint 

1 comment:

  1. I have read all of the above and I was thrilled with all of them. They have you from the first page and still will not let you go on the last page. They all keep you wanting more of the stories so help me convince Dan to keep up the great work and keep the books heading our way.
    Thanks Dan I love the books and the art work you share with us. #1 fan. lol

    ReplyDelete