Search This Blog

Monday, July 15, 2013

Bark 2

If you haven't already heard, the second Bark book is nearly ready to hit the ereaders. Coming at the end of July/ Early August, Bark 2: Seven Days at the ULH will be out, and just like the first book, it will be FREE!!

To celebrate there will be a big release event. I have a friend who is doing a lot of the work on the release day and I couldn't be more thankful for her help. The event will be on Facebook and it will not only celebrate the new release of Bark 2, but it will also showcase my other works. Many people have donated many great prizes and I am offering several items myself of course. So, watch your Facebook alerts, if you are connected to me or The Crystal Needle fanpage, you are going to be getting the announcement of exact time/date soon.

A word to the wise: Some contests might involve reviews of my other works. So, if you have read my Crystal Needle books, or the first Bark book, get that review posted asap.

Now, onto pressing matters. Book covers. I need a good bookcover for Bark 2, but I want to see what you think. Here are a few ideas I have been tossing around. Let me know what you think: I have to admit my favorite is #3, but I honestly want to know what you think. (Be constructive please.)


1


2





















3

4























2 comments:

  1. Two has a lot of pop and three is fun...like a comic strip....Ummmm...that is all I am going to say!!! I am sure there will be opinions!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's such a hard toss up between two and three! I really like the background you have on two, but really do like three as well. All of them are very good Dan. By the way, I tagged you on a comment. A lady is looking for someone to draw her cover art.

    ReplyDelete