Search This Blog

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Now where am I?

Hello all. This is going to be a rather short post this week, I am out of town and am writing this way ahead of time. I am going to do two things with this post this week.

First: I wanted to show you an author interview I did this past week on a friends blog. 

Second: I want to give you a complete list of where you can find my books. I did this once before, but I have had more books come out and I have opened up the venues by which you can purchase them. Click on the name of the site beside the book cover, that is the link. 


























































I know that not everyone has an ereader and that not all of my books are in physical print. Do not worry, you are not going to be left in the dark. Kindle, Nook, Kobo and many others have ereader apps that work with Apple and Android technology. So, if you have a smartphone, tablet, or just about anything that can handle app technology, you can get an ereader app. Best of all, they're FREE.

Kindle App Info

Nook App Info

Kobo App Info

Adilko App Info






No comments:

Post a Comment