Search This Blog

Monday, February 17, 2014

Fun Times

Good day to everyone visiting. Last week I talked a little about accepting feedback and how important that can be. In part of that I spoke about a contest I was entering and preparing a pitch for. Well, I entered that contest yesterday and am now on the sit-and-wait phase of it all. So, I want to just have fun today. Just like before, I am going to post some of my art, bookcovers I have designed, and a new review for my book. I hope you enjoy and as always, feedback is most welcome.




 These two drawings I did recently for two different books. The man on the right is from the Dragonwand story I have been working on. This is potentially a drawing of the main character.

The cat boy on the left here is Derek, a secondary character in the tandem story that Wendy Siefken and I are writing and posting.

  This is a bookcover I designed a while back to go into the file of free covers I give away to authors. Angela Fattig snapped it up as soon as she saw it and then had a big cover reveal party to celebrate. It was a lot of fun.













As you should know by now, I love taking pictures, especially of nature. On my way home a while back there were snow clouds coming in over the mountains. The sun was in the right place and so was I, so I snapped a few pics. Here's one of my favorites.








This is a practice piece I did to learn Tenneriffe Lace. Normally this is done with thin thread on a small loom, I used a knitting loom and yarn.















Last and but certainly not least, FEEDBACK. This  is not my creation only about it. These were written by readers recently and I wanted to showcase them here. It gives me such a warm feeling to read happy reviews. It validates what I do in such a nice way. You may have to click them to be able to read them.







No comments:

Post a Comment