Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Bargello Challenge Day 3

Okay, so I've been told that this is too difficult. As such I am going to be nice and set day 1 prizes starting today. Yes, that means if you guess it correctly today you get the two books, the book mark, the rose magnet, AND bragging rights.

Again, if you have a guess let me know on Facebook through a PM.

Here are some hints that I've already given out there.

1. Its not an eye of anything.
2. It has to do with fantasy.
3. It doesn't have anything to do with a book I've written.

Some new hints
1. The name is one word
2. The name for the whole piece is what is in the center.
3. The four panels being slowly revealed are the story surrounding the center.

Now for the 3rd day's reveal.


No comments:

Post a Comment