Search This Blog

Monday, November 24, 2014

Giving Thanks

In honor of the week of Thanksgiving (here in America at least) I decided to ask my characters what they are thankful for. Here we go:  What are you thankful for.....

Joshua Henderson (aka Bark) from the Bark series

"I'm thankful for Frost. She believed in me when I had given up."

Be thankful for those people who show where your strength is hidden, especially when you have forgotten how to look for it.












Asahina Quryu (Ashinaga) From The Last Kitsu

"I'm thankful for all the teachers who have given me a glimpse of their wisdom and experience so that I might grow into a better person."

Be thankful for the educators in your life, they put your future ahead of theirs so that you can make the world a better place.









Allison Kitsune from The Crystal Needle series

"I'm thankful for the sacrifices my parents made for me. Without their love I wouldn't be here."

Don't forget to thank God for the family in your life that puts you ahead of them.











Oki and Yoshi Kitsune from The Crystal Needle

"Video games, television, junk food, and big soft beds."

When counting your blessings, remember that sometimes the little things are worth counting.





 Treb from Legacy of the Dragonwand

"I'm thankful for the time I spent learning to be the best Rakki warrior I can be. I proudly defend my people and especially my family from all the threats of this world."

Never forget to be thankful for the security you have, many live without it and would not take it for granted if they had it. Thank God for the fighting men and women, and thank those same fighting men and women personally when you get the opportunity.






1 Thessalonians 5:18
Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.




-Dan Peyton


No comments:

Post a Comment