Search This Blog

Monday, November 10, 2014

The Legacy is about to begin

Good morning and happy Monday all. Just a couple things this post.

First: In honor of the coming Christmas season and the upcoming release of Legacy of the Dragonwand, The Crystal Needle is currently at half price on Kindle and Nook.

 Amazon Kindle

 Barnes & Noble Nook

Second: Big news, Legacy of the Dragonwand will be released soon. An exact date has not been set, there are still a lot of details to work out. But, right now I am working hard to spread the news and generate some early interest. I have split the book in two parts and will be releasing the first part as a single book through all the self publishing channels. I would ask that you help me out and spread the word as well. Thank you for helping.

Now for the cover and the ad video



Let me know what you think of the cover and/or the video. Feed back is always welcome as long as it's honest. Thank you for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good! I like how the characters are color against the gray dragon and the video is very good too, Nicely done Dan!

    ReplyDelete